Universal Education Center has been widely recognized as an internationally rich and diverse language center with diverse student body of over 600 students representing more than 17 different countries.
At UEC, we are committed to a motivating and cooperative atmosphere that enables students to develop their language skills in a wider cultural context.
We are currently looking for experienced, dynamic teachers who can teach IGCSE and IB Math & Science and can take our regular afternoon to evening classes starting immediately.
Typical duties include:
* Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of ages and English levels
* Evaluating students' class work and assignments
* Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere
* Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written tests
* Writing progress reports at the end of each term.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Must be a Filipino teacher.
* A 4-year degree is strongly preferred.
* Have at least 1 year of ESL teaching experience
* Certified formal training in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
*Online TEFL is accepted.
Sample class schedule:
* Monday-Friday 4:00-8:00pm
* Saturday-Sunday 9:00-4:00pm
* Private one-on-one classes
* Books and materials are provided
Please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com Ensure to attach copies of your passport and teaching certificates
Address: 55 - 56 - 57 Hung Gia 5, Tan Phong Ward, Phu My Hung, District 7, HCM City,
Tel: 028 5412 3300