DTP Online is looking for creative and highly motivated people who would like to develop a career in the field of training and professional development.
As a Training Specialist as well as training and interacting with a diverse range of local and international teachers, school administrators and Education officials.
You will have an opportunity to develop a broad range of skills: including planning effective, motivating presentations based on current thinking in cognitive and behavioral science, performing analysis of customer/participant needs, and delivering focused and engaging workshops and presentations.
This position features travel to venues all over Vietnam, and to neighboring countries in the region.
- Planning and designing high quality, focused training workshops and Product presentations
- Travelling around Vietnam and the region to deliver presentations a workshops
- Maintaining a network of local trainers
- Interviewing and selecting local trainers
- Providing training and support
- Monitoring and ensure quality control
- Assisting with Education Group projects, including giving/collecting feedback on various products, participating in project groups to plan/develop new products and services
- A bachelor’s degree plus CELTA (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of teaching experience (YL, Adult. ESP)
- Training/presentation experience
- Good public speaking skills and a professional demeanor
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, and excellent presentation skills
- The intent to live and work in Vietnam for at least two years, and a willingness to travel
- Salary : $2000 - $2400
- Company-sponsored health insurance
- Annual leaves and sick leaves
Location: 148-150 Nguyễn Đình Chính, Phường 08 , Quận Phú Nhuận, TP.HCM
Since 2003, Dai Truong Phat has been providing quality educational resources to schools and language centers in Vietnam, including its own series of ESL books and digital resources: i-Learn Smart Start and i-Learn Smart World. We have also built partnerships with renowned publishing houses, such as Cambridge University Press, Macmillan, Richmond and Pearson.
We have offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Can Tho, Dong Nai, Da Nang, as well as two overseas offices in Bangkok and Phnom Penh. There are also plans to expand in the coming months.
Our dedicated team of over 300 staff work hard to provide total education solutions for every need, such as ESL textbooks, digital components, teacher training, English center, and educational equipment with ongoing support for all elements.
Dai Truong Phat is proud to provide a friendly, energetic work environment with a generous compensation package, opportunities for career advancement and ongoing training. We welcome applications from candidates who wish to develop their career in one of Vietnam’s leading educational publishing companies.