NEOLING ENGLISH CENTRE is one of the leading English training providers in Vinh city. We work on the principle of trust and respect. We are currently looking for two native English teachers to join our teaching team.
1. Duties and Responsibilities:
Post 1: teaching English for young learners (aged 5 to 11)
Post 2: teaching general English and academic English for teenagers and adults
2. Requirements and Qualifications
- Native English speaking teachers.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher).
- English teaching degree or certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent) is a must.
Salary can be paid per hour or per month due to the agreement between NEOLING and the teacher, and will be discussed further in the interview.
Note: Salary is determined based on qualifications and teaching experience, and can be negotiated for changes upon request.
4. Other Benefits:
• Being supplied free and fully furnished accommodation,
• Being assisted in applying for work permit, visa and visa renewals.
• A motorbike and a helmet are at your disposal;.
5. Hours of Work:
• 6 working days per week, 24 hours teaching in class per week at most.
Should you be interested, your application should include:
1. A resume/CV
2. A cover letter
3. A copy of valid passport (& visa) (the page with photo)
4. Copies of degrees/ certificates
5. A copy of valid criminal record (or making sure to be able to obtain it when employed)
6. Letter of reference (optional)
7. One recent portrait photo
** Submit your complete application package via e-mail
NEOLING INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH CENTER
Address: 63 Hai Thuong Lan Ong Street, Vinh City, Nghe An, Vietnam
Hand-phone: +84989093231 (Mr Tuan)