We are recruiting native teachers!
Part time, Full time and Cover teachers needed (for Ielts or young learners)!
Currently, we have 12 campuses around Viet Nam:
- There are a maximum of 15 students per class. Most shifts on weekdays are in the evenings and all day on the weekends. Some campuses have school links which are mainly during the day
- The rate is based on 3 scores including: documentation (CV, degree/diploma, certificate, passport, visa, police check), an interview and a teaching video/demo class (teaching ability). Salary will be paid from 5th to 10th per month.
* To apply: Send to our Email DylanJK@ScotsEnglish.vn
Your application should include:
1. A personal portrait/photo
3. Your teaching videos (if any)
4. Copies of degrees and certificates.
5. A copy of your passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
6. Police check
- Native English Speakers Preferred (US, UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada…)
- English Teaching Certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
- Bachelor’s degree/college or upper education.
- Experience in teaching children is PREFERRED.
- Experience in teaching General English, Ielts is PREFERRED.
- Business visa
- Work permit
- Residence card
- End-of-year contract bonus
- Referral Bonus for introducing new teachers
- Heath insurance
- Ongoing training in a group setting
- Intensive induction program
- Professional development opportunities
1. Full-time teachers have some advantages such as: stable payment per month + Vietnamese benefits, working permit supported, visa supported, accommodation supported (outside of Hanoi), working fee supported (outside of Hanoi). Teachers can be transferred to our campuses after every 3 months (depending on the Teachers’ needs)
2. Part-time/cover teachers are only scheduled few classes (not guaranteed) or when the campuses need Teachers to cover classes. Payment is paid per hour. The rate is negotiated (depending on Teachers’ CV and demo class videos)
3. All teachers need to prepare their paperwork before coming to Viet Nam to work legally:
* WORK PERMIT
Diploma/Bachelor/Master degree (notarized and legalized)
Teaching certification such as TESOL, CELTA, TEFL (notarized and legalized)
2 ID photos of 4x6 cm with white background.
Passport (local notarized copy)
- HOW TO LEGALIZE A FOREIGN DOCUMENT?
Notarize at the Consular of your home country or the country where it was issued
Legalize at the Consular of Vietnam.
Documents should be notarized and legalized in the same country.
Floor 2, HPC Landmark 105, Ha Đong, Ha Noi.
Hotline: 0948 438 008