1. JOB DESCRIPTIONS
· To teach assigned English courses including: English for kids, English for teenagers, English for adults (both General and Academic English)
· Prepare lesson plans for each lesson.
· Conduct progress tests and assessment (mid-term tests, final tests).
· Prepare homework assignments and handouts for students.
· Maintain attendance records, grades, and other requirements.
· Manage classroom with creation of active teaching-learning atmosphere and facilitate classroom discussions
· Other tasks assigned by NIS Academic Department.
§ Meet basic requirements:
???? Have strong and excellent accent, pronunciation skill, organization skills on white board, and classroom management skills are strongly required;
???? Be highly knowledgeable about the Vietnamese students’ typical errors or mistakes in learning English;
???? Get previous teaching experience in Vietnam;
§ Achieve certificates in teaching English (TESOL, CELTA, TEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, ….) or other English teaching certificates with an observed teaching component are an advantage.
§ Possess good computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Internet-sourced material searching, technology-based teaching tools).
3. BENEFITS & SUPPORTS
Very competitive wage with extraordinary opportunities for promotion and growth.
§ Flexible work schedule
§ Friendly and supportive personnel;
§ A course outline/syllabus, core books, and suggested teaching materials are provided for each level to teachers. Plus, teachers are encouraged to supplement as they see fit;
§ Initial supporting with lesson plan samples and teaching assistants for each level class;
§ Regular observations with constructive (not critical) feedback;
§ Additional support as desired/required.
4. APPLICATION INFORMATION
If you have the pertinent qualifications, please send:
§ A soft copy of your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in English (dated and with references);
§ A scanned copy of your passport page with photograph;
§ A scanned copy of your relevant Degrees/ Certificates.
Please send all the above documents to:
North-America International English School
- Email: email@example.com (preferred)
- Head office: 60B Hoa Binh street, Ward 5, District 11, Ho Chi Minh city
5. CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION INFORMATION – 27 SEPT 2019
Head office: 60B Hoa Binh street, Ward 5, District 11, Ho Chi Minh city
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred)
Tel: 028 38 656 797