1. Who are we looking for:
• Native speakers of English and teachers from the U.S., UK, Canada and Australia, etc.
• Degree/Certificate in English language teaching (TESOL/CELTA/TEFL- prefer in class certificates), professional experience in teaching english or related fields;
• Have a BA or BS degree or equivalent diploma (referred).
• At least one year of experience in teaching English (Experience with young learner between the age of 5 and 15 is referred).
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
2. Working schedule:
Classes are in the weekday afternoon (17:00 - 21:00) and on the weekend (08:00 - 20:00).
Full-time teachers are required to teach 15-18 hours/week. Class schedule are discussed during interview.
3. What will your main duties and responsibilities be:
• Teach English for children between the age of 5 and 15.
• Typical class size of 10 (Maybe more, up to 16)
4. How will you benefit from working with us:
• Competitive hourly salary based on teaching performance and experience : 464,000 - 487,000 VNĐ/hour.
• Highly experienced Vietnamese teachers to assist.
• Opportunities for promotions (full time position, academic management, team leader etc.,)
• Annual team-building, field trip with students.
5. How to apply:
If you are interested in learning more about our recruitment and job details, please send us the following documents to our mail: email@example.com, short-listed candidates will be contacted:
• An up to date CV
• Degree and relevant documents
• Teaching certificates
• Scanned passport with details and photograph .
Location: - Mai Hac De, No. 9, Mai Hac De street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi
Tel: 024 3944 7523