JOB DESCRIPTION DETAIL
- Coordinate Principal, Landlord, Contractor in receiving, controlling and responding to technical drawings and project information to ensure the implementation projects on schedule.
- Be responsible to the Head of Departments and the Board of Directors for quality, progress and acceptance of the quality of the constructions after the contractor has handed over.
- Responsible for completing construction process for new stores after receiving ground information.
- Managing and monitoring the performance of each team members to ensure that the department's works objectives are well completed according to the plan.
- Support brand managers related to building, repair or maintenance of shops ...
- Coordinate with other departments in the company to ensure necessary procedures with state agencies related to opening, repair, ... shops, unlimited to applying for a construction general permit registration statement, or advertising license for the company or stores.
- Participate in, coordinate with other departments in grand opening and opening new stores.
- Planning and implement necessary measures to ensure the business is not affected in case of a power outage (renting generators ...) or other cases.
- Prepare, check, control, sign and take responsibility on papers and documents on acceptance of constructions, materials for constructions, shops ...
- Make reports following the request of the Head of Departments and the Board of Directors, ….
- Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor/manager/Director
- Report to Project Manager
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS DETAIL
- Have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, …
- Have design skills
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Ability to deploy shop drawings
- Have knowledge of calculations to estimate the cut and fill volume of the projects
- Using English specialized in design and constructions
- Having experience in construction management - at least 02 years.
- Planning and controlling the implementation on the schedule.
- Organizations and manage works.
- Good communication skills, persuasive skills.
- Ability to withstand the high pressure work environment.
- Ability to work independently and teamwork.
- Have to go to construction site.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com or direct to address: 19th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Contact name: Recruitment Team
Tel: (84-28) 3936 9424