* Native English (UK, USA, Canadian, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa) and European teachers
* BA or about of any field is a prior.
* Teaching certificate: TESOL/TEFL
* Prior teaching experience is preferred. Must love working with young children!
* Adaptability and commitment. Willingness to go the extra mile for your students.
Teaching time: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The ideal candidate is someone who loves being around young children, enjoys the adventures AND challenges of teaching and creating fun lessons, has professionalism & strong work ethics, and a desire to be a part of a loving, diverse, work-family.
Salary & benefits:
* Attractive salary:
Full-time: 1800 ~ 2000+/month
* Visa extension, residential card, work permit allowance.
* Accommodation allowance.
* Qualification and career incentives, negotiation opportunities during interview.
If you are interested in a respected teaching career with Global Ecokids, do not hesitate to submit your CV (Resume) in full details (Your photos, copy of passport photo page, relevant cover letter and scanned copy of your degrees/certifications/criminal background check) to: email@example.com
Location: Cityland Park Hills (Go Vap Dist.), The CBD Premium (Dist. 2), Ha Do Centrosa (Dist. 10)
Hotline: 0938 011 299