- To teach diligently and faithfully the classes or subjects assigned to the Teacher by the Principal by the School’s yearly schedule as published by the School.
- Create a lively, communicative atmosphere in class which is conducive to teaching and learning.
- Encourage diligence, organization, responsibility, self-reliance, co-operation, teamwork, honesty, understanding, and tolerance in students.
- Ensure appropriate behaviour of students in class and around the school.
- To ensure that the attendance of pupils for every school day is recorded in the teacher portal supplied by the School.
- Maintain student records in accordance with the school policies and the guidelines issued by the Viet Nam MoET, Ministry of Education and the Western Australia School Curriculum and Standard Authority. This includes assessment records, progress records, classroom planning records (such as a daily planner), curriculum planning, as designated, attendance information, curriculum scope, and sequence.
- Write, supervise and mark tests and exams as appropriate; produce weekly, end of term, yearly, transfer and other necessary reports, as required by the Principal.
- Review student progress weekly and, where appropriate, provide additional academic assistance for students as an extension to the instructional part of the day;
- To participate in a program of activities other than classroom instruction that advance student; education and education-related goals, and includes but is not limited to activities having to do with school-related sports, arts, and cultural activities;
- Cover for absent colleagues when necessary.
Duties as assigned by the BoD and HoS
- University degree or master’s degree in pedagogical, linguistic studies, math, science, social studies or related disciplines
- Professional Educator’s License is advantageous.
- English native speaker or having worked in English speaking environment for at least 5 years (fluent English speaker level), certificates in TESOL, CELTA, previous formal training(s) or teaching experience in Australian/American curriculum and familiarity with its assessment is a positive asset.
- High level of time management, presentation, class management and teamwork skills
- Being child-friendly, flexible, committed and result-oriented
- Proficiency in using Word, Excel, PPT and other software related to teaching and learning, project
- Medical Insuarance
- 220 working days/year
43 Nguyen Thong Street, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
157 Ly Chinh Thang Street , Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
84 Ba Huyen Thanh Quan Street, Ward 9, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: 0963 999 701