Our centre, Yoyo Foundation, is looking for English teachers, both for full-time and part-time positions.
Here are the job details:
- Teaching classes assigned by the centre
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Assessing, recording and reporting of student progress
- Other reasonable duties given by the Academic Manager.
- Able to teach Singapore - Cambridge curriculum. If not, must be willing to be trained to be familiar with the Singapore Cambridge Curriculum
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- An education degree or TESOL/CELTA qualification and significant teaching experience (preferred)
- Committed to work for a minimum of 12 months
- $17-$20 for part time teachers. For full-time teachers, salary will be negotiated based on the 100-120 working hours.
- Competitive remuneration packages. Wage and other benefits will be negotiated in the interview and will depend on qualifications, experience and performance
- Mentors for new teachers
- Participate in curriculum development projects and opportunities to take part in professional training seminars
-Fixed employment contract is guaranteed for the security of tenure
- Visa processing assistance is provided
- Friendly and professional working environment
Interested appilcants may submit their CVs at email@example.com