Teacher works with the Vietnamese Science department to provide a bilingual science education. Middle School Science will follow the FOSS system working alongside the Vietnamese. The teacher will teach all middle school classes twice a week. The teacher will collaborate with the grade 4& 5 science teacher, Vietnamese Science department and the Academic Board to provide students with a comprehensive science education.
Working hours: from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (Monday – Friday)
(40 – 45 minutes/session for middle school. Each teacher has maximum 26 - 30 sessions/week which equals to 17-20 hours/week and the other working hours are for lesson planning, marking, supervising students,...)
Competitive salary and benefit package
• Bachelor degree
• ESL teaching certificate (TESOL, CELTA, TEFL,..)
• Native English speakers from US, UK, Canada, Newzealand. Australia,..
• Clean criminal record
• A minimum of 1 year experience in teaching Science
Curriculum Vitae (CV):
• Copy of degree
• Copy of teaching certificate
• Passport and visa pages
• Criminal background check
• Letters of recommendation