ESL TEACHERS to Teach at COMPASS, HCM city
Start date: 19 August - 5 September , HCM CITY
Compass Education is a growing, dynamic company which places English teachers in public school throughout Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We are seeking motivated, professional and enthusiastic Native English speakers to assist us with our mission to provide superior educational services to our many client schools.
Start date: 19 August -5 September, 2019
Location: Go Vap, Tan Binh, Binh Thanh, Binh Tan, Phu Nhuan, and other districts in Ho Chi Minh city
Description:Teach general English – Speaking and Listening
• Age of students: Primary (5-11); Low Secondary (12-15)
• Public and private schools – class size: 35 – 40 ss/class
• Total hours: 15 – 25hrs/week
• Contract length: at least 6-12 months
• Based on qualifications and experience the NET pay from 420,000 vnd to 480,000 vnd /hour after tax
or fixed salary of 1,800- 2,000 usd per month
• Work permit reimbursement
• Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
• Qualified English speaking teachers
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
How to apply
Your application should include:
A curriculum vitae.
A copy of passport and visa
Scanned copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
Copies of police background check
Who to contact?
Mr Khôi Huỳnh
Tel: (84) 8 38 203 202 / Mobile: 0919806807
Address: 07 TRAN QUOCTHAO, WARD 6, DISTRICT 3, HCMC, VIETNAM