Lawrence S. Ting School (LSTS) is a secondary high school located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We are currently looking for qualified native level (L1) English ESL teachers for the following full-time teaching positions: Secondary-High School ESL Teachers
We are a private, non-profit, co-educational school enrolling students from Grade 6 through Grade 12 following the Vietnamese DOET curriculum with an extended ESL language program. The LSTS school campus is approximately two hectares in size. The school building is 4 floors and has a library, three IT labs, a 400-seat auditorium, four art rooms, six science labs, and two maker labs. Additionally, there is a large outdoor swimming pool, basketball courts, a small football pitch, an indoor gymnasium, a school store and cafeteria. Classrooms are outfitted with A/C, desktop computers, high-speed Internet, white board (front and back of room), HD projector, and plenty of wall space for class decoration.
- Monday Friday from 7:30 AM-4:30 PM (1.5 hours for lunch)
- Teaching time: 26 periods per week, one period is 40 minutes.
- Weekly PLC Meetings for teacher collaboration (horizontal and vertical articulation)
- Monthly PD sessions
- Weekly lesson plans for all classes are required
- Teachers will have the same classrooms and classes all year long
- Modern educational facilities
- Robust online teacher platform to track student marks, communicate with students and parents;
- Reflective peer observation program to support teaching team;
- Professional Learning Community (PLC) on a weekly basis for 1.5 hours to collaborate with team members;
- Professional Development once month, which focuses on building teacher efficacy in modern pedagogy