The Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for a seamless & successful implementation for all client projects under his responsibility. The Implementation Project Manager will work cross-functionally with Sales, Product & Customer Success in driving the technical implementation for new customers, as well as ensuring they have a complete understanding of the client’s business challenges and work out unique solutions to resolve those issues throughout the implementation.
The Implementation Project Manager will act as a Project Manager for the entire implementation of the projects under his responsibility, including facilitating presentations and meetings for internal and client stakeholders on the status of the project as needed, as well as implementing the strategy required to effectively on-board individual clients while developing implementation playbooks that standardize the process, making it scalable & repeatable.
- Communicate the overall Implementation process that will be followed from start to finish
- Demonstrate the value that implementation will provide to prospect clients as part of the setup process
- Demonstrate the value that implementation will provide to prospect clients as part of the installation process in direct contact with sales team.
- Capture and document the business problem the prospect client is looking to solve
- Document the scope that implementation will perform for the client
- Document the implementation project plan
- Responsible for the overall client relationship during the entirety of the implementation and is a first line of defense for escalations
- Acts as the project manager on the account throughout the implementation and is the centralized contact for the client
- Observe and document operational workflow of current state client processes to provide consultative recommendations during the implementation process
- Complete all necessary report writer setups for the client
- Facilitates quality assurance meetings during the implementation to ensure application configuration is correct, all quality risks or defects are resolved, the project is progressing on-time and the business problem identified during the sales cycle is being solved
- Elaborate the right metrics to provide the accountability about the improvements comparing the before/after the implementation
- Onsite training
- Onsite for alignment call support
- Onsite for 3rd party integration as necessary
- Available for other onsite visits with the client as identified or deemed necessary
At Inspectorio we are making our own software product, SaaS platform, that use IoT and Data to help retailers verify supplier compliance and bring transparency to their supply chains.
Founded in Hong Kong in 2015, Inspectorio is now headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D lab in Ho Chi Minh City and offices in Hangzhou, Quito.
Our diverse team is comprised of Mathematician, Neuroscientist, Data Scientist to Pianist, Magician, Running Champion, Kendo Master, Wood Crafter…
We are the only Vietnam based Techstars company and are working with leading retailers and brands around the globe, our initial market focus on China and Vietnam, and expanding 5 new markets in 2017.
Location: 5th Floor, The Galleria Metro 6 Tower, 59 Ha Noi Highway, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, HCMC, Vietnam
Get to know what Inspectorio is doing at: www.inspectorio.com