- Teach children (3 – 5 years old) in our specially designed phonic and reading program.
● Working time: Monday – Friday (AM or PM)
● Flexible schedule and various classes
- Manage class and follow provided lesson plan.
- Guide students to do workbook.
- Keep track of students’ learning progress during the semester.
- Report to Head Teacher everyday on class and student issue.
What we can Offer
- Competitive Pay Rate.
- Teachers’ Day and Tet Bonus (for Vietnamese Teacher).
- Professional and international working environment.
- Opportunity to get trained on English teaching skill by Academic lecturers.
- Opportunity to get trained on English language by Native Teachers.
- Opportunity to teach our English Phonics Program specially designed for Kindergarten Children.
You should be best at
- Working with young children.
- Be able to manage big – size classes.
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Good Pronunciation and Teaching English Skills.
What you are good at
- Bachelor degree or 3 years diploma in English major
- Self-confident and love children
- Teachers’ Day and Tet Bonus (for Vietnamese Teacher)
- Opportunity to get trained on English language by Native Teachers
- Professional and international working environment
Location: 4 Phan Khiêm Ích, Tân Phong Ward, D.7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Since 1999 POLY has been striving to provide a highly individualized curriculum, fostering each individual’s growth in the development of his/her English language. We are proud to bring to Vietnam a proven learning curriculum that incorporates North American curriculum standards as well as a powerful online learning environment.
POLY Foreign Language Center is committed to inspiring students to achieve the highest standards of intellectual and personal development through a stimulating and comprehensive education program. We strive to develop students to be lifelong learners and contributing members of changing world. We encourage our students to become critical thinkers and problem solvers as well as promoting them to value their bilingual skills.
- The students, their leaning and their needs take top priority
- Students are unique individuals with different leaning styles
- Students learn best when they are actively involved in academic, technological, social, emotional, and physical leaning processes.
- Students’ self-esteem is enhanced through positive relationships and mutual respect
- A safe an physically comfortable environment promotes students learning
- Individual strengths should be challenged as student prepares to become responsible citizens.
Why you should choose POLY for your career?
- Work at HCMC
- Successful candidates will be offered an ATTACTIVE PAY RATE
- Teachers will be provided with teaching materials and supplies (laptop, flashcards, textbooks, game materials......)
- Working in international, professional and friendly environment
- Fixed hours (ensured for 1 school year)
- Chance to develop your skills and experience
- Opportunity to promote to higher position.