My name is Sarah. I am currently looking for foreigners and/or teachers who would like to discover the Vietnamese culture in a homestay.
English House Homestay's (@englishhousehomestay) main purpose is to bring different cultures from all around the world under one roof.
⏭️The goal is to share with laughter and enhance one another;
* For Vietnamese students to thrive and learn english in a friendly environment.
* For foreigners to keep travelling while saving money and even getting a small salary.
To be able to do so, we need to provide the best environment possible for foreigners to enjoy their stay and make their life as easy as we can.
And here is what we can offer you toward that goal. You would benefit:
1. FREE Accomodation:
✔️Bunk bed in 6 beds dormatory
✔️ A/C in each room
✔️Private shower in each room
✔️ 3 rooftops ( I am not even kidding )
✔️ 2 meals everyday (lunch, diner)
✔️ Laundry service is on the house.
2. HELP with your VISA extension.
3. A beautiful building in the heart of Binh Thanh District, to enjoy deeply the Vietnamese culture
4. Close enough from touristic areas to enjoy the most popular places in Sai Gon (20 minutes by bus/motorbike/grab... You name it).
5. Support to find a long-term teaching position in the city (we have contacts here and there).
6. Insights on the best places to travel to in Vietnam for the rest of your journey (if you ever want to leave ).
7. 5 minutes walk from a bus station that can carry you to any nearby city (such as Dalat, Vung Tau, etc).
8. A manager team that will make you feel like home.
↔️ In exchange of this, we only ask a little bit of your precious time: 3 - 4 hours a day and 5 days a week
????To share about your experience from your travels.
???? Introduce to anyone else the culture of your country.
????Ask questions about the Vietnamese culture directly to Vietnamese.
???? Help students feel more confident about their speaking skills
????Give them more vocabulary to help the students build more complex sentences.
???? And, to top it all, there is the "Lucky Saturday" as we call it. Depending on the number of hours you would be willing to teach (maximum 5 hours per Saturday),
You'd get a salary that varies from 200.000 VND to 1.800.000 VND