HOMESTAY BA ĐÌNH
Phone: +84 96 288 11 92
IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS, PRIORITY WOMEN
Hello everyone, we are currently operating a Homestay right in Ba Dinh District, Hanoi. Our idea is to create a common home for foreigners and Vietnamese people to live together to learn English as well as Vietnamese.
We are looking for 2 female foreign members to add to the list of energetic, enthusiastic and happy people living here.
What will you get if you become a member of our homestay?
- Free accommodation with fully equipped rooms (free wifi)
- Free lunch and dinner (except in special cases when Homestay cannot cook)
- Learn Vietnamese for free with Vietnamese students
- Make friends with many young people
- The location is very close to the West Lake, Hanoi botanical park, Old Quarter, ATMs, market, supermarket, Gyms, Yoga center, cafes, restaurants, ...
What requirements will you need to join us?
- Friendly, coming from countries where English is popular
- Teaching English from 5 - 7 hours/week. (Classes are held only in the evenings from Monday to Friday, so you absolutely have time to do any work if you want). If you are not experienced, we can assist you)
- Adapting to collective life, willing to share housework with all members such as cooking, shopping, washing dishes, cleaning houses ...