FREE HOMESTAY IN HANOI
We are looking for Volunteer Teaching English who can come fall in love with Hanoi city and the sweetest children that get so excited to learn English from foreigners. Please come to and join with my center.
I am Amy and I run a non-profit English center in Hanoi which is opened to help mostly children as well as students who don't have a lot of money to join in an english course. We realize the importance of English and having fun while learning. According to the area located in downtown, we have no tourists and very few foreigners. The students have no opportunities to use English in conversation so we love for volunteers to come and help them practice speaking out loud with games and activities while learning new material. Generally, the students’ level of spoken English is at a beginner level.
If you are not a native speaker but you have experience in teaching English or are confident that you can teach, you are still very welcome. We offer guidance on what to teach and how to teach it. What we exchange with our volunteers:
1. Teaching techniques. If you are already a teacher we can share our experiences.
2. Exploring the rural areas (traditional craft villages, folk music, beautiful scenes, accient pagodas or temples,…) during free time.
3. Eating local and traditional Viet food both at the school and around the area.
4. Meet local people around teaching location. They are always eager to get to know volunteers because they don’t see a lot of foreigners.
1. Free accomodation. You will live with us in my house. We even have a nice rooftop where we will have cookouts and watch the sunset sometimes.
2. We provide bedroom with a fan, air-conditional, mosquito net, pillow, blanket and mattress.
4. There is also a scooter that you can use to travel around town or to buy any common goods.
5. Food: We provide lunch and dinner for you everyday.
6. We can pick you up from airport