We are looking for English Teacher voluntarily and 2 helpers to help our homestay.
We are looking for English Teacher who can come fall in love with HANOI city, the sweetest children that get so excited to learn English with foreigners. Please come to and join with our center.
I run a non-profit English center in Hanoi city which is opened to help most children as well as students who don`t have a lot of money to join in an English course. We realize the importance of English and having fun while learning. According to the area located in downtown, we have no tourists and very few foreigners. The students have no opportunities to use English in conversation so we love for all volunteers to come and help them practice speaking out loud with games and activities while learning new materials. Generally, the students’ level of being spoken English is at a beginner level.
If you are not a native speaker but you have experiences in teaching English or are confident that you can teach, you are still very welcome. We offer guidance on what to teach and how to teach it. What we exchange with our volunteers:
1. Teaching techniques. If you are already a teacher, you can share your experiences with us.
2. Exploring the rural areas (traditional craft villages, folk music, beautiful scenes, ancient pagodas or temples,…) during free time.
3. Eating local and traditional Viet food both at the school and around the area.
4. Meet local people around teaching location. They are always eager to get to know volunteers because they don’t see a lot of foreigners.
1. Free accommodation. You will live with us at our house. We even have a nice rooftop where we will have cookouts and watch the sunset sometimes.
2. We provide the bedroom with a fan, air-conditioner, mosquito net, pillow, blanket and mattress.
4. There is also a scooter that you can use to travel around city or to buy any common goods.
5. Food: We provide lunch and dinner for you everyday.
For Breakfast, you can prepare yourself with the available ingredients at the kitchen.
Sometimes we will cook and eat together. We prepare some food in the refrigerator: pork, eggs, green vegetables, potatoes, tomatoes, rice ... You will prepare & cook your own food with the available ingredients. If you are good at cooking, you can teach children to cook or dispense drinks every weekend.
6. We can pick you up from the airport.
The helper's job will help clean up, clean homestay, cook and if you want you can join English teaching or cook the food you know, or teach painting, music ... The rest of the time you can use to explore Hanoi and the local culture.
If you need any information please contact us.
Thank you so much and see you soon.
We will make sure that you will find a lot of interesting things about Vietnamese cultures, such as foods, language, history, historical places, travel, ...Help us change life of Vietnamese students. Work in a dynamic team. Living comfortably in a Vietnamese Homestay Style. Meet young people from all over the world.
We promise to provide you meals and also accommodation. If you need a bike to travel around the city. We would love to help you with that.