Location: 20/1 Duong Van An, Hue, Vietnam
Facebook Page: http://https://www.facebook.com/TheEnglishhouse.vn
FB's Lucy: https://www.facebook.com/anhthy.nguyenphan
Hi, my name is Lucy. I am living in Hue, Vietnam.
I am also looking for some volunteers who can help me to practice English Speaking with my students and teach me French at least 1 months.
I can offer the accommodation for you guys and hope that we can exchange so many things besides jobs and culture, such as: cooking, foreign languages, stories, hobbies...
I am also a gifted cook. I love pastries. If you are excited, feel free to do in exchange. Sometimes I open events for people to bake together.
I've just opened a house for students to stay and study English, so I need someone who are willing to decorate it and welcome ideas to do like wall paiting or planting trees. Let me know if you guys are excited.
Type of help
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Cultural exchange and learning opportunities
1. We organise the family dinner almost everyday at our home so travellers could join us for free
2. We have the young and sympathy team, you can exchange and learn experience.
3. Teaching Vietnamese language if travellers want to learn.
4. The owner is an excellent cook. She is willing to teach you Vietnamese cuisine and exchange food culture.
5. Living like a family member.
Free double room
What else ...
1. Events in the city.
2. Charity, voluntary activities.