Number of teachers required: ONE Filipino teacher ONE native teacher
Start date: Available 1 FEBRUARY, 2020 (after Tet Holiday)
Requirements for work permit
Desired Skills and Attributes:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Benefits and Remuneration:
- Means of transportation provided
- Supported with visa application
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to join professional networks and make friends with the friendly locals
- Opportunities to enjoy free travel within the schedule organised by the school
- Work in a friendly and professional working environment, international standard teaching and learning facilities with overseas-qualified staff members
- Opportunities to explore remarkable World Heritage sites within 100 kilometer distance.
Remuneration: Negotiable based on qualifications, experience and performance.
Holidays: Holidays are regulated as per government regulations. One day off per week is available. Other options can be discussed.
The documents needed for application: CV with photo included, passport, BA degree, Tesol certificates, letter of three-year teaching experience confirmation from the employer.
Adress 1: 26 Hùng Vương, TP Đông Hà
Phone: 02333 686 777
Hotline: 093 1942942
Adress 2: 33 Nguyễn Tri Phương, TP Đông Hà.
Phone : 02333 686 555