* PURPOSE: The main responsibility of a teacher is to help your students understand English - speak it. Your duties will range from the preparation of course work, planning of classes and the marking of work handed in. On top of this you will also have to arrange any activities and set targets for your students.
* KEY ACTIVITIES
- Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
- Evaluating a students' class work and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the curriculum.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Activities for students (outside)
- Test level for new student.
- Use creativity and imagination in your classes.
- The other task set by direct manager.
* OTHER TASK
- Finish all tasks assigned on time:
+ Native level English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa
+ TESOL certifications, other equivalent TEFL certifications may also be considered
+ At least 1or 2 year experiences with Native Teacher and more 05 years with Vietnamese Teacher
+ Seeking creative individual who will fit in with our young and dynamic team.
+ Help students to have capacity for speaking and using English
139 Thu Khoa Nghia Street, Chau Phu A Ward, Chau Đoc City, An Giang Province.