American Study is looking for Native/Non-native English Teacher who can teach Ielts (Academic Ielts and General training Ielts).
- Able to develop a rapport with our students who vary in age and background, (for kids or university students, business professionals)
- Contributing to American Study’s extra-curricular programs.
- Attending professional development programs organized by American Study;
- Completing all paper works required including: writing in the Teaching Report Book after every lesson, Teaching Record Book one week in advance and Class Folders after each class.
*** Job Requirement
- Having experience in teaching Ielts - 4 skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking
- Knowing how to help students achieve scores
- Acting as an examiner of oral test and a marker of writing paper
- Being able to teach intensive courses or long-term courses
- Getting familiar with Skype teaching
- Working in mornings, afternoons or evenings as required by the centre
- Salary: Attractive
- Housing: We provide private housing, typically private apartments, for our teachers. For those who wish to rent their own accommodations and have a 6 to 12 month contract, we will also provide a housing allowance.
- Airfare support: We also offer to reimburse round trip airfare for teachers who have a 12-month contract and are USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland passport holders.
- Premium health care and accident insurance
- Bonus for excellent working results
- Support for Work Permit
*** Work location: Hanoi and Saigon.
*** Time to start working: Immediately.
Location: 285 Cach mang thang 8 Street, Ward 15, District 10, HCMC
Tel: 096 410 2268 - 0912 170 676 - 0946 211 151